Followers

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Life Enchantments In OK K.O.! : How They Work & What They Do

 Life Enchantments In OK K.O.!: How They Work & What They Do




About

This article is not AI generated. In yesterday's blog post, I discussed AU magic in the series "OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes!". Today I am going to be discussing a different type of magic in the series: life enchantments.

This article will explain everything that I know about life enchantments, based on what I've seen and heard about them so far in the series. This article also includes my personal thoughts on life enchantments in the series.


What Are Life Enchantments?



Life enchantments are a form of magic that can be used to transform an inanimate object into a living being. When an object is brought to life with a life enchantment it gains two eyes, a mouth, a personality, and the ability to levitate. Objects brought to life with enchantments aren't necessarily loyal to their creators.


Who Is Punchy?



Punchy is a punching bag that was enchanted by an evil sensei. Punchy's creator was defeated by P.O.I.N.T. Now Punchy works as a punching bag in the plaza's fitness dojo run by K.O.'s mother.

Punchy is the main character that you can train your combos with in the OK K.O. videogame: "OK K.O.!: Let's Play Heroes!". He is one of the most notable characters in the series, that we know of, who was brought to life with a life enchantment.


My Thoughts On Life Enchantments

I think life enchantment is a neat concept that, as far as I'm aware, isn't heavily explored in the series. I think there is a lot that can be done with this concept in OK K.O. fan fiction to expand upon it. While it may not be as powerful AU Magic, I think it could have a lot of interesting uses in-universe.

I would love to read some fan fiction that focuses on a main character who was brought to life using a life enchantment, whether they be a hero or a villain. I would like to know if a character like this could earn a pow card or not, or if they could develop a power. If you know of any fan fiction stories like this, feel free to post about them in the comments section below so that I can check them out.


Conclusion

Life enchantments are a type of magic that can bring inanimate objects to life. Punchy is the only character I know of in the series who was brought to life via life enchantments. I would love to see more characters like Punchy be made by the OK K.O. fan community, and to see said characters featured in fun stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts